There are many different reasons to consider and implement an online vibration system. Some of the key reasons are:
- The equipment is critical to production.
- The equipment has a long repair time.
- The parts for the equipment have a long lead time.
- The equipment is not easy to access.
- The equipment is in a remote location.
- Equipment failure could endanger the environment or people.
Online systems like the CORTEX by BETAVIB allows not only vibration to be monitored but also many additional parameters (such as speed, temperature, pressure, and flow, to list just a few), all of which can also be monitored and recorded. In addition, a customized overview can also be created to allow anyone to quickly monitor the health of the equipment using red, yellow, and green alarms that will indicate if an issue is present.
The CORTEX Monitoring System (CMS) is a cost-effective, scalable solution, dedicated to the prediction of asset failure and the prevention of catastrophic failures and costly repairs. This innovative system will help you optimize your performance by monitoring the condition of your valuable assets with highly accurate diagnostic tools.