Attendance at professional conferences can be expensive and remove the employee from the workforce for several days. So why allow your employees to attend a professional conference?
- The employee is allowed to network with others performing the same job functions. This allows sharing of knowledge and experiences that can be used to make improvements in your company.
- The employee will experience new tools, technologies, processes, ideas and standards that can be used for improvements within your company.
- The employee can demonstrate their knowledge by doing presentations, participating in subject matter forums, etc., enhancing the reputation of your company.
- The employee can generate awareness about your company and its products.
- The employee will return with valuable knowledge that can be shared with other employees within your company.