As Published by BIC Magazine December 2013 issue
“LUDECA’s staff is always cheerful, friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable. Without a doubt, LUDECA provides the greatest service and products.” — A training professional at a fertilizer company
For those companies considering laser alignment, LUDECA Inc. is offering the “why” and “who” to help you make an informed decision.
Why laser alignment? There are three main benefits of precision alignment:
- Reduced energy consumption: Significant power savings can be made through accurate alignment. Precise alignment eliminates reaction forces and reduces energy consumption by 10 percent.
- Reduced incidence of repairs: Mechanical seal repairs decline by up to 65 percent when precision alignment is carried out on a regular basis.
- Longer machine life: The smaller the offset misalignment, the greater the expected bearing life cycle.
Why LUDECA? There are three main benefits of “The LUDECA difference”:
- Industry leading systems and services: LUDECA is a leading supplier of laser shaft and geometric alignment systems, laser sheave alignment tools, and vibration and condition monitoring systems to industry.
- Expert on-site and off-site training: Identifying and correcting high vibration, misalignment and unbalance, and what causes a bearing to fail prematurely is valuable knowledge for your employees, saving you money in the long run.
- Free product and application support: LUDECA offers the highest quality system at the most affordable price — and with no additional support agreements — when compared to others.
“After attending a training course at LUDECA and witnessing the passion they have for their products and services, it was very clear to me they were leaders in their industry,” said a training professional at a fertilizer company. “I began to use their products in the 1990s with great success.
“I rely on LUDECA to provide the most accurate instruments and great technical support. I have called on them on weekends, nights and holidays and have received the finest responses. Other companies have to think about the request and get back to you with an answer. LUDECA always has an immediate answer when a request is made.”
With LUDECA, the training professional feels like he is getting more than he pays for.
“LUDECA’s pricing is very competitive, and I know their products perform with excellent precision,” he said. “At one of our sites, a laser alignment system was purchased from another company and it stayed in the closet most of the time as it would not function, giving the mechanics headaches. With LUDECA, I know I am receiving the best.”
“Our customers are our No. 1 priority, and they understand we will take care of them,” said Frank Seidenthal, president, LUDECA. “We want to make an emotional connection with our clients. It isn’t just the product purchase. We are here for anything they need after the purchase.”