Shaft Alignment Tool
Easy-Laser® XT770 SHAFT
KNOW YOUR MACHINE FROM EVERY ANGLE
The Easy-Laser® XT770 is our flagship laser alignment system in the Generation XT series, offering exceptional power and versatility for precision shaft alignment. It provides the flexibility to display alignment data on a range of handheld devices, including our own Easy-Laser® XT ergonomic and rugged, IP66/67-approved shockproof alignment computer, which features a built-in 13MP camera for documentation and HDMI video output.
With the Easy-Laser XT770, you can perform accurate laser shaft alignment for horizontal and vertically/flange mounted machines, as well as align unlimited machine trains, measure twist of foundation, soft foot, bearing clearance, and more. The EasyTrend program allows you to track machine movement over time, making it useful for checking thermal expansion (thermal growth) and pipe strain issues, among other things.
Our advanced 2-axis PSDs (position sensitive detectors) enable you to adjust your machine both vertically and horizontally simultaneously, with measuring units in any position. This feature, which we call 360° Live adjustment, provides greater precision and accuracy than other alignment systems. Additionally, our measuring units and display unit are designed to withstand harsh environments, with shockproof and water/dustproof ratings of IP66 and IP67.
The Easy-Laser XT770 also features a long operating time and ensures you can take on even the toughest alignment jobs with ease. With its advanced features and rugged design, the Easy-Laser XT770 is the ideal laser alignment system for professionals who demand the best.
As with our Easy-Laser® XT440 and XT660, the XT770 gives you the freedom to move seamlessly between hardware platforms and perform laser shaft alignment with ease and precision. The Easy-Laser® XT Alignment application runs on both Apple® iOS and Android™ devices. All functions are available in a single app with programs for laser shaft alignment of both horizontal and vertical machines.
- Advanced capabilities such as coupled and uncoupled continuous sweep plus multi-point measurement modes.
- 360Live feature allows for adjustment with units positioned at any angle around the shaft
- Program for Machine Trains (unlimited)
- Program and hardware for Twist/Flatness base measurement
- Built-in ANSI/ASA Shaft Alignment Tolerances
- Alignment data can be stored in the XT application, USB drive, or emailed directly as a PDF report including measurement data, color images, and signature.
- Track machine movement over time with EASYTREND (optional DM-brackets required).
- Cardan shaft alignment (optional cardan bracket required)
- The intuitive user interface guides you through the measurement process
- Purchase multiple systems with various capabilities, train just once! The training costs are minimized significantly since the App interface and basic functionality is identical across all systems (XT660 / XT440 / XT190).
- Easy-Laser PLUS™ cloud data transfer
- A system with or without alignment computer
- On-board IR camera option for XT display unit —measure heat profiles before and after alignment!
- Vibration monitoring and analysis with optional Easy-Laser® XT280 VIBROMETER
- Align belt and chain drives with optional Easy-Laser® XT190 BTA hardware
- Precision machine base leveling with optional Easy-Laser® XT290
- Flatness and straightness measurements with optional GEO kit