EX/ATEX Shaft Alignment Tool
Easy-Laser® XT550 SHAFT
EX/ATEX PLATFORM FOR SHAFT ALIGNMENT
As with our Easy-Laser® XT440, XT660 and XT770, the XT550 gives you the freedom to move seamlessly between hardware platforms and perform laser shaft alignment with ease and precision on larger machines, over longer distances but intrinsically safe for potentially explosive areas.
The Easy-Laser® XT Alignment application runs on both Apple® iOS and Android™ devices*. All functions are available in a single app with programs for alignment of both horizontal and vertical machines. Also included are functions for soft foot check, thermal growth compensation and tolerance check as well as twist measurement of machine base.
The measuring units and ECOM Tab-Ex® display unit are approved in accordance with the latest ATEX directive.
*Note: For use in Ex-classed areas, the mobile device you’re using must be approved for these areas. Always check for approval labels before entering potentially explosive areas.
- Advanced capabilities such as coupled and uncoupled continuous sweep plus multi-point measurement modes.
- Program for Machine Trains (unlimited)
- Program for Twist/Flatness base measurement
- Cardan shaft alignment (optional cardan bracket required).
- Alignment data can be stored in the XT application and emailed directly as a PDF report including measurement data and color images.
- The intuitive user interface guides you through the measurement process
- Purchase multiple systems with various capabilities, train just once! The training costs are minimized significantly since the App interface and basic functionality is identical across all Easy-Laser XT alignment systems.