Easy-Laser® XT550 ATEX Shaft Alignment
EX/ATEX PLATFORM FOR SHAFT ALIGNMENT
As with our Easy-Laser® XT440, XT660 and XT770, the XT550 gives you the freedom to move seamlessly between hardware platforms and perform laser shaft alignment with ease and precision on larger machines, over longer distances but intrinsically safe for potentially explosive areas.
The Easy-Laser® XT Alignment application runs on both Apple® iOS and Android™ devices*. All functions are available in a single app with programs for alignment of both horizontal and vertical machines. Also included are functions for soft foot check, thermal growth compensation and tolerance check as well as twist measurement of machine base.
The measuring units and ECOM Tab-Ex® display unit are approved in accordance with the latest ATEX directive.
*Note: For use in Ex-classed areas, the mobile device you’re using must be approved for these areas. Always check for approval labels before entering potentially explosive areas.
- Advanced capabilities such as continuous sweep and multi-point measurement modes.
- Program for Machine Trains (unlimited)
- Program for Twist/Flatness base measurement
- Alignment data can be stored in the XT application and emailed directly as a PDF report including measurement data and color images.
- Intuitive user interface guides you through the measurement process
- Purchase multiple systems with various capabilities, train just once! The training costs are minimized significantly since the App interface and basic functionality is identical across all Easy-Laser XT alignment systems.