GENERATION XT – THE AGE OF MEASUREMENT INDEPENDENCE IS HERE!
Easy-Laser® GENERATION XT is a new system that gives you the freedom to move seamlessly between hardware platforms and perform laser shaft alignment with ease and precision.
The Easy-Laser® XT440 is the first of our Generation XT alignment systems. This allows you to display alignment data on a multitude of different handheld devices, including our own Easy-Laser® XT11 ergonomic and rugged, IP66/67 approved shock proof alignment computer, including a built-in 13MP camera for documentation and HDMI video output. The laser line measuring units are also rugged and IP66/67-approved, featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology.
The Easy-Laser® XT Alignment application runs on both Apple® iOS and Android™ devices. All functions are available in a single App with programs for alignment of both horizontal and vertical machines. Also included are functions for soft foot check, thermal growth compensation and tolerance check.
- Alignment data can be stored in the XT application, USB drive or emailed directly as a PDF report including measurement data and color images.
- Intuitive user interface guides you through the measurement process
- Purchase multiple systems with various capabilities, train just once! The training costs are minimized significantly since the App interface and basic functionality is identical across all systems (XT660 / XT440 / XT190).
- System with or without alignment computer
- On-board IR camera option for XT11 display unit —measure heat profiles before and after alignment!
- Vibration monitoring and analysis with optional Easy-Laser® XT280 VIBROMETER
- Precision machine base leveling with optional Easy-Laser® XT290
- Align belt and chain drives with optional Easy-Laser® XT190 BTA hardware