GROUNDBREAKING CROSS-PLATFORM FOR SHAFT AND BELT ALIGNMENT
As with our Easy-Laser® XT440 and XT770, the XT660 gives you the freedom to move seamlessly between hardware platforms and perform laser shaft alignment with ease and precision but on larger machines and over longer distances.
The Easy-Laser® XT660 allows you to display alignment data on different handheld devices, including our own Easy-Laser® XT11 ergonomic and rugged, IP66/67-approved shock proof alignment computer, which includes a built-in 13MP camera for documentation and HDMI video output.
The dot laser measuring units are also IP66/67 rated, featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology and built-in dust caps. These rugged measuring units have very long operating times; up to 24 hours!
The Easy-Laser® XT Alignment application runs on both Apple® iOS and Android™ devices. All functions are available in a single app with programs for alignment of both horizontal and vertical machines. Also included are functions for soft foot check, thermal growth compensation and tolerance check as well as twist measurement of machine base.
- Advanced capabilities such as coupled and uncoupled continuous sweep plus multi-point measurement modes.
- Program for Machine Trains (3 machines).
- Program for Twist/Flatness base measurement with optional brackets.
- Cardan shaft alignment (optional cardan bracket required).
- Alignment data can be stored in the XT application, USB drive, or emailed directly as a PDF report including measurement data and color images.
- The intuitive user interface guides you through the measurement process
- Purchase multiple systems with various capabilities, train just once! The training costs are minimized significantly since the App interface and basic functionality is identical across all systems (XT770 / XT660 / XT440 / XT190).
- System with or without alignment computer
- On-board IR camera option for XT11 display unit —measure heat profiles before and after alignment!
- Vibration monitoring and analysis with optional Easy-Laser® XT280 VIBROMETER
- Precision machine base leveling with optional Easy-Laser® XT290
- Align belt and chain drives with optional Easy-Laser® XT190 BTA hardware