CONDITION BASED MONITORING & MENTORING
CONSULTATION AND FIELD SERVICES
LUDECA is pleased to offer a variety of specialized condition monitoring (CM) consultation services, including, among others, the following:
REMOTE VIBRATION ANALYSIS SERVICES
The customer collects the vibration data and transfers the data to the LUDECA point-of-contact (POC). LUDECA POC analyzes the vibration data and provides a detailed analysis report of findings as outlined in the agreement (monthly, etc.).
All jobs include a customized report of all services performed:
- Sample Report – Vibration Survey
- Sample Report – Vibration Acceptance
REMOTE CONDITION MONITORING MENTORING SERVICES
Get your vibration program functional more quickly and with less difficulty. A LUDECA CM Professional will virtually log into your CM computer and provide the following services to get your vibration program jump-started:
- Condition Monitoring Jumpstart
- Condition Monitoring Tune-Up
- GoTo Condition Monitoring Mentoring
RELIABILITY CONDITION MONITORING MENTORING SERVICES
Startup and mentoring services may consist of one or a combination of the following as agreed upon between LUDECA and the customer prior to the execution of service:
- Mentoring: This mentoring will be to assist the customer in reviewing their current reliability and condition monitoring efforts and objectives. This may include determination, review and mentoring on proper reliability and condition monitoring techniques, etc. as agreed upon by the LUDECA engineer and customer.
- Database and route setups: This mentoring will be to assist in building a database containing the setups required for the correct monitoring of equipment with the OMNITREND® or VIBWORKS vibration analysis software and their corresponding data collector hardware.
- Database and surveys: This mentoring will be to assist in building a database containing the setups required for the correct monitoring of equipment with the ULTRANALYSIS® software and SDT ultrasound hardware.