ULTRASOUND TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION ISO CAT I
SDT Ultrasound is a world-renowned provider of ultrasound training and certification. In accordance with ISO 18436-3 and ISO 18436-8, SDT’s ISO CAT I Certification Training is a 4-day course with an essential mix of theoretical knowledge and practical experience. Working from the CAT I course guide, students are exposed to basic sound theory and how it is applied to the inspection disciplines demanded by an effective ultrasound program.
- Understanding the principles of ultrasound as applied to predictive maintenance
- Gaining knowledge on generic ultrasound equipment such as airborne and structure-borne sensors and their functions
- Explore data acquisition and storage options
- Analysing and trending data, utilizing time signal analysis and setting up statistical decibel alarms
- In depth study of ultrasound applications; leak detection, bearing lubrication and monitoring, steam trap and valve inspection, electrical systems analysis, hydraulic inspections and more.
- Assess equipment to determine severity priorities.
- Recommendations on implementing an ultrasound program at your facility
- Certification Exam is provided by Mobius Institute Board of Certification (MIBoC) which is ISO/IEC 17024 accredited in accordance with ISO 18436-1
Class times are from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. (Lunch is provided)
Certification, is included in price.
BRING US TO YOUR FACILITY
Interested in having this Training and Certification course at your facility? Contact us for more information.
See our Ultrasound Training Schedule for our Regional or our Miami Training Center classes.