The Easy-Laser® XT190 Belt Alignment Tool allows accurate and efficient laser belt alignment of sheaves and pulleys. The XT190 components are mounted magnetically to the face of the pulley and can be used on all types of sheaves, pulleys such as V-belt, timing belt, and flat belt, as well as on sprockets and chain drives.
The XT190 can be used “stand-alone” with its built-in display. The detector reads off the pulley’s position in relation to the laser plane and digitally displays the parallel and angular misalignment “live” on the crisp, built-in OLED display.
ADD-ON to SHAFT ALIGNMENT SYSTEM
It can be optionally connected via Bluetooth® to the display unit from any of our shaft alignment systems (Easy-Laser® E540, E710, XT440, XT660 and XT770) This gives you the ability to use our BTA laser belt alignment program to set tolerances, measure misalignment, make horizontal and vertical positional adjustments in real-time, plus document the pulley alignment results.
APPLE® iOS and ANDROID™
You can use the XT190 BTA with the free Easy-Laser® XT Alignment App for your phone or tablet.
- 5 Read-out options! Magnetic targets (visual), built-in OLED display, iOS and Android devices with free Alignment App, full graphic interface with EASY-LASER® E51 and E52 display units and full graphic interface with XT11 display unit.
- PDF reporting for proper documentation of alignment work (except when used as a stand-alone system).
XT190 SHEAVE/PULLEY ALIGNMENT TRAINING SYLLABUS
- Importance of measurement and alignment of belt-driven equipment to improve safety, reliability, and production
- Review of components and features
- Pre-alignment checks
- Runout and Soft Foot
- Measuring and correcting Misalignment (offset, angular, and twist)
- Set Tolerances
- Belt tensioning