Achieved by switching the tool from a line to a dot and placing it on any smooth, flat surface. Using the built-in 5 arc-minute level vial allows user to establish level and then project it outward to the desired location.
Plumbness, like horizontal leveling, can be checked using the tool’s bottom surface and its built-in 45 arc-minute vials.
- Order No. L 1000
Laser Pulley Alignment Kit including tool, 4 magnetic targets, a quick reference, 3 “AAA” batteries, and carrying case.
Belt maintenance made easy!
- Minimize belt and pulley wear
- Reduce noise and vibration
- Lightweight, only 1-1/4 lbs.
- Indoor and outdoor use
- V-belt and sprocket drives –horizontal and vertical
- Permanently calibrated bright red laser easily switches from a dot to a line.