4-DAY VIBSCANNER® CLASS
Hardware: Joystick and 3-button instrument operation; cables and sensors; alarm LED’s, memory, PC communication; and battery operation
Firmware: menu and icons for overall vibration, shock pulse, pump cavitation, speed, temperature, displacement, and instrument set-up procedures.
- Introduction: loading, licensing, and registering the OMNITREND® and Device Drivers; OMNITREND® main window operation for measure data viewer, machinery manager, route editor; and general settings.
- Database: demo database; creating new database; communication; device selection; report selector; measurement data viewer; multi edit function; user rights; print and help options.
- Route Function: creating and editing VIBCODE® or Machine Scan routes; transferring route to VIBSCANNER®; uploading route with measurement data; adaptive triggers measurement task.
- Measurement and Sensor Set-Up: trending (overall vibration levels); pump cavitation; shock pulse normalization; temperature; visual inspections; ISO alarms; characteristic frequency markers for machine faults and damaged anti-friction bearings and gear teeth; event editor; machine train mode; line speed mode; and troubleshooting and sensor etiquette.
- Measurement Data: evaluating measurement data and trend analysis; optimizing display; multi-views; multi-mode import; generating reports for database, statistics, alarm, graphics and measurement value.
Student should have basic knowledge of FFT, machine fault diagnosis experience, vibration analysis, and some understanding of balancing principals. Level 1 Vibration Certification recommended. Some exposure to data collection methods is helpful, but not required.
LEARN AT OUR TRAINING CENTER IN MIAMI
Classes are limited to 6 participants. We furnish classroom facilities, training materials, training simulators, and one laptop computer per student. It is recommended to bring your instrument and a laptop computer, if available. Our training coordinator will be happy to provide scheduling information, registration forms and assistance with hotel accommodations, car rentals, etc.
Classtime: 8:30am – 4:30pm (Lunch included)
BRING US TO YOUR FACILITY
Onsite Group Training
We can bring this class to you, classes are limited to 6 participants. You furnish an instrument to be used in the training course, a classroom with a large erasable marker board, 4 color markers, a projector and projection screen. We furnish an additional instrument, training simulator* and all training materials.
PC requirements at your facilities:
A computer with Windows operating system per this system requirements and administrator rights should be furnished during the training. If a computer is not furnished, the OMNITREND® software will not be installed.
*Equipment rental available. Contact us or call us at (305) 591-8935 for pricing.
4-Day VIBSCANNER® Class
May 9 – 12
August 15 – 18