3 or 4-DAY VIBWORKS Training Class
This course introduces the student to the VIBWORKS software and vibration hardware. The student will learn the necessary skills to successfully use the VIBWORKS software and vibration hardware in their reliability program.
Hardware: Button operation, cables, sensors, and overview of the Panasonic Toughpad.
- Vibration database management
- Vibration data collection
- Introduction: VIBWORKS main window operation, general settings, and layout.
- Database: Creating a new database and open/edit an existing vibration database.
- Route Function: Creating and editing machine routes.
- Measurement Data: Evaluating measurement data and trends, optimizing data, generating database, statistics, alarms, graphics, and measurement reports.
- If purchased, 4k Analysis: How to utilize the advanced analysis tools for much faster and more thorough analysis of the collected vibration data.
The student should have basic knowledge of FFT, machine fault diagnosis experience, and vibration analysis. Level 1 Vibration Certification is recommended. Some exposure to data collection methods is helpful, but not required.
LEARN AT OUR TRAINING CENTER IN MIAMI
Classes are limited to 18 participants. We furnish classroom facilities, training materials, and simulators. Our training coordinator will be happy to provide scheduling information, registration forms, and assistance with hotel accommodations, car rentals, etc.
Classtime: 8:30am – 4:30pm (Lunch included)
*Equipment rental available. Contact us or call us at (305) 591-8935 for pricing.
See our Vibration Training Schedule for our Regional or our Miami Training Center classes.
BRING US TO YOUR FACILITY
Onsite Group Training
We can bring this class to you, classes are limited to 6 participants. You furnish an instrument to be used in the training course, a classroom with a large erasable marker board, 4 color markers, a projector and projection screen, or a large screen TV. We furnish an additional instrument, training simulator*, and all training materials.
OTHER VIBWORKS TRAINING COURSES
2-Day VIBWORKS Advanced Analysis
Covers the following programs: Impact Test, Modal Data Collection, Orbit Analysis, Envelope Detection, Absolute Channel Phase, Cross Channel Phase, Advanced Monitoring, and Coastdown Test.
1-Day VIBWORKS Supervisor
This module was designed with Reliability Leaders in mind, it provides the reliability staff with statistical data and KPI’s needed for the decision-making process.
This course delivers comprehensive knowledge of the principles of machine dynamic balancing and the methods to measure unbalance and correct it, with emphasis on dynamic balancing technology and its functionality.