4-DAY VIBXPERT® Training Class
This course introduces the student to the OMNITREND® software and VIBXPERT® vibration hardware. The student will learn the necessary skills to successfully use the OMNITREND® software and vibration hardware in their reliability program.
It was only 4 days but I could have spent 2 weeks and learned a lot more.
Hardware: Joystick and button operation, cables and sensors, PC communication cable, battery, LED evaluation, memory, left hand Enter button and daylight sensor. Dual Channel capabilities: Orbits, Dual Channel Phase, Cross Channel Phase, 1+1 Measurements, Dual Channel Coastdown and Multi-task
- Device Manager
- File Manager
- Multi-Mode: Overall, Shock Pulse, Speed, Temperature, Phase, User AC, Coastdown,Time Waveforms, Spectrums, Voltage signals and Cepstrums.
- Route Mode: Visual inspections and manual inputs
- Machine Templates
- Introduction: Loading, licensing, and registering of the OMNITREND® and device drivers. OMNITREND® main window operation, general settings and measure data viewer, machinery manager and route editor.
- Database: User rights, demo database, creating a new database, multi-edit, machine templates, communication, device selection, report selector, print and help option.
- Route Function: Creating and editing VIBCODE® or Machine Scan routes, multi-task, transferring routes to the VIBXPERT®, uploading the route with measurement data, and adaptive trigger measurement task.
- Measurement Data: Evaluating measurement data and trends, optimizing data, Multi-views, Multi-Mode import function, generating database, statistics, alarms, graphics and measurement values reports.
- Database: Custom transducers, Custom measurement setups, Alarm wizard and Trending tasks
- Route Function: Route Management options, Dual Channel Measurement importing and Machine Template importing.
- Measurement Data: Measurement data viewing including Orbits, Dual Channel Phase, Cross Channel Phase, 1+1 Measurements and Dual Channel Coastdowns.
Student should have basic knowledge of FFT, machine fault diagnosis experience, vibration analysis, and some understanding of balancing principals. Level 1 Vibration Certification recommended. Some exposure to data collection methods is helpful, but not required.
LEARN AT OUR TRAINING CENTER IN MIAMI
Classes are limited to 18 participants. We furnish classroom facilities, training materials, training simulators, and one computer per 2 students. Our training coordinator will be happy to provide scheduling information, registration forms, and assistance with hotel accommodations, car rentals, etc.
Classtime: 8:30am – 4:30pm (Lunch included)
*Equipment rental available. Contact us or call us at (305) 591-8935 for pricing.
BRING US TO YOUR FACILITY
Onsite Group Training
We can bring this class to you, classes are limited to 6 participants. You furnish an instrument to be used in the training course, a classroom with a large erasable marker board, 4 color markers, a projector and projection screen. We furnish an additional instrument, training simulator* and all training materials.
PC requirements at your facilities:
A computer with Windows operating system per this system requirements and administrator rights should be furnished during the training. If a computer is not furnished, the OMNITREND® software will not be installed.
See our Vibration Training Schedule for our Regional or our Miami Training Center classes.