3-DAY VIBXPERT® Class
Small class, individual help, paced as necessary.
Hardware: Joystick and button operation, cables and sensors, PC communication cable, battery, LED evaluation, memory, left hand Enter button and daylight sensor.
- Device Manager
- File Manager
- Multi-Mode: Overall, Shock Pulse, Speed, Temperature, Phase, User AC, Coastdown,Time Waveforms, Spectrums, Voltage signals and Cepstrums.
- Route Mode: Visual inspections and manual inputs
- Machine Templates
- Introduction: Loading, licensing, and registering of the OMNITREND® and device drivers. OMNITREND® main window operation, general settings and measure data viewer, machinery manager and route editor.
- Database: User rights, demo database, creating a new database, multi-edit, machine templates, communication, device selection, report selector, print and help option.
- Route Function: Creating and editing VIBCODE® or Machine Scan routes, multi-task, transferring routes to the VIBXPERT®, uploading the route with measurement data, and adaptive trigger measurement task.
- Measurement Data: Evaluating measurement data and trends, optimizing data, Multi-views, Multi-Mode import function, generating database, statistics, alarms, graphics and measurement values reports.
Student should have basic knowledge of FFT, machine fault diagnosis experience, and vibration analysis. Level 1 Vibration Certification recommended. Some exposure to data collection methods is helpful, but not required.
BRING US TO YOUR FACILITY
Onsite Group Training
We can bring this class to you, classes are limited to 6 participants. You furnish an instrument to be used in the training course, a classroom with a large erasable marker board, 4 color markers, a projector and projection screen. We furnish an additional instrument, training simulator* and all training materials.
PC requirements at your facilities:
A computer with Windows operating system per this system requirements and administrator rights should be furnished during the training. If a computer is not furnished, the OMNITREND® software will not be installed.
*Equipment rental available. Contact us or call us at (305) 591-8935 for pricing.