DYNAMIC BALANCING TRAINING
This course delivers comprehensive knowledge of the principles of machine dynamic balancing and the methods to measure unbalance and correct it, with emphasis on dynamic balancing technology and its functionality.
- Importance of precision balancing to improve asset reliability and reduce safety risks
- Balancing Fundamentals:
- Selecting sensors/accelerometers; machine types; graphical evaluation; tolerances; field and shop balancing.
- Single Plane Balancing:
- Mounting sensors/accelerometers; selecting machine type; balancing procedure; quality; ISO specifications (ISO 6.3 / API 1.0); final value; storing and printing reports.
- 2-Plane Balancing:
- Mounting sensors/accelerometers; selecting machine types; balancing procedure; quality; ISO specifications (ISO 6.3 / API 1.0); final value; storing and printing reports.
- Set-up and configuration of the VIBXPERT® or VIBSCANNER® for balancing is covered as well as how to import balance jobs into the OMNITREND® software and perform report generation.
Students must be knowledgeable of instrument operation, including an understanding of hardware and firmware. The purchase of the balancing firmware module is also required.
BRING US TO YOUR FACILITY
Onsite Group Training
We can bring this class to you, classes are limited to 6 participants. You furnish an instrument to be used in the training course, a classroom with a large erasable marker board, 4 color markers, a projector and projection screen. We furnish training simulators and all training materials.
See our Balancing Training Schedule for our Regional or our Miami Training Center classes.