Induction Bearing Heater
SURETHERM PRO 6X HEATER
The sureTHERM PRO 6X is a floor model induction bearing heater, to which a trolley (casters) can be added to make it mobile. The PRO 6X comes with a vertical crossbar and an optional lifting device can be attached. To be used for the precision mounting of a wide range of parts, including but not limited to bearings (max weight: 1600 kg/3527 lbs). The maximum width for parts is 27.5”.
- Gloves, grease, and 2 magnetic temp probes included
- Standard voltage 480V
Bearing Heater Top Features:
- Dual sensor control for 100% tension-free heating
- Touch screen for real-time feedback, access to operator settings, and on-screen error reporting.
- Count down start timer
- Different heating modes: 1 sensor / 2 sensors / Time mode / Ramp or Temperature Hold mode. The Ramp or Temperature Hold mode can be used at the end of the heating cycle to maintain the temperature of the heated workpiece.
- All-stainless steel housing
- Data download and reporting capabilities and visual heating cycle graphs
- Remote control
- Different sizes of crossbars and extension posts
- Fitting mounting toolset
- Trolley (casters)
- Lifting device
- Upgrade to 600V