Portable Induction Heater
SURETHERM 20X HEATER
The sureTHERM 20X is a stationary induction heater with ergonomic pivoting crossbars, making it a versatile addition to the sureTHERM series. The pivoting crossbar makes for easy workpiece handling as there is no need to lift the part and remove the crossbar. To be used for the precision mounting of a wide range of parts, including bearings (max. weight: 100 kg/220 lbs, max. diameter: 500 mm/19.7 inches). When extension crossbars are used the maximum diameter is 680mm/26.8 inches.
- Gloves, grease, and magnetic temp probe included
- Available with or without crossbars
- Standard voltage 110V or 220V
Bearing Heater Top Features:
- Dual sensor control for 100% tension-free heating
- Touch screen for real-time feedback, access to operator settings, and on-screen error reporting
- Count down start timer
- Different heating modes: 1 sensor / 2 sensors / Time mode / Ramp or Temperature Hold mode. The Ramp or Temperature Hold mode can be used at the end of the heating cycle to maintain the temperature of the heated workpiece.
- All-stainless steel housing
- Data download and report capabilities plus visual heating cycle graphs
- Remote control
- Different sizes of crossbars, pivoting crossbars, and extension posts
- Fitting mounting toolset