Ultrasound and Vibration Solution
The SDT340 is the latest of our ultrasound solutions to detect, trend, and analyze ultrasound and vibration. Manage the results and organize your condition monitoring strategy with the ULTRANALYSIS® SUITE (UAS) software. Control any combination of assets and tasks thanks to its flexibility.
An advanced condition monitoring platform to assess the health of your assets and the reliability of your facility from air and steam leak management to electrical fault monitoring and mechanical inspections including bearing condition analysis and trending.
- Enhance productivity in the field with on-screen time signal, spectrum, split-screen view, and icon navigation.
- The color display gives you a crystal clear view in the darkest conditions.
- Experience enhanced impact detection with focUS Mode. See defects others simply cannot.
- Record time waveform data up to 10 minutes in duration with enhanced signal data.
- Pan and expand your time signal or spectrum and list the highest values to improve in-field diagnosis.
- Recall historical data for trending and alarming in-the-field acquisition.
- Cut the cord with SDT340’s high definition optional Bluetooth headphones.
Use your SDT340 ultrasound solution for a number of applications in your plant.
- Bearing Monitoring– Monitor and maintain the health of your bearings.
- Leak Detection– Apply the SDT340 to your air, steam and gas leak detection efforts, and save up to 40% on energy costs. Convert the measurement to flow rates with the SDT LEAKReporter, a free App for iOS and Android. SDT LEAKReporter generates reports and archives your leak data to the cloud.
- Electrical Systems– Detect and record electrical faults with ultrasound technology.
- Steam Traps– Ensure that you’re maintaining a clean steam system for maximum efficiency at your industrial site.
- Valve Monitoring– Detect valve defects and identify failures.
- Condition Monitoring– Protect your plant against downtime with efficient and accurate condition monitoring through ultrasound analysis.
- Pump Cavitation has a destructive effect on pump’s internal components. Use the SDT340 to isolate pump vanes and listen for small air pocket explosions.
- Marine Applications– Protect the integrity of your cargo and sealed spaces.
- Tank Test – Use your SDT340 to test underground storage tanks.