SDT200 Ultrasound Detector
Reducing energy costs is a difficult challenge faced by many industries in today’s economy. But, it doesn’t have to be.
Undetected air or steam leaks, bearing failures and electrical panel faults cost you real money. There’s a way to cut these extra expenses from your energy bill.
Preserve the health of your assets with the SDT200 ultrasound detector. Hear air leaks, trend and monitor the condition of your bearings, safely inspect electrical panels and schedule repairs on your own terms, long before they shut you down – all with ultrasound technology.
Use your SDT200 ultrasound solution for numerous applications at your facility.
- Bearing Monitoring– When your bearings have failed, detect it with the SDT200 ultrasound solution.
- Leak Detection– Identify leaks with ultrasound technology, and cut your energy costs by 40%. Convert the measurement to flow rates with the SDT LEAKReporter, a free App for iOS and Android. SDT LEAKReporter generates reports and archives your leak data to the cloud.
- Electrical Systems– Use your SDT200 to manage the condition of your electrical systems.
- Steam Traps– Prevent polluted steam, and keep your steam traps operating at maximum efficiency.
- Valve Monitoring– Stop valve failure at the source with regular valve monitoring.
- Condition Monitoring– Use your ultrasound solution to keep a pulse on the condition of your plant.
- Marine Applications– Monitor your marine operations with the SDT200.
- Tank Test– Use your SDT200 to test underground storage tanks.
- Built-in ultrasound sensor
- Built-in temperature sensor with a laser pointer for pinpoint accuracy
- Wide range of available airborne and contact sensors
- Digital measurement display
- Intuitive navigation with icon-based menu
- Four condition indicators for more versatility to interpret data
- Predefined node tree with 4,000 measurement points
- DataDump® software transfers data to PC
- ATEX Certified
- The SDT200 meets the requirements set by ATEX for use in the most dangerous and potentially explosive atmospheres in the world.