ONLINE CONDITION MONITORING
CORTEX MONITORING SYSTEM (CMS) is a cost-effective, scalable solution, dedicated to the prediction of asset failure and the prevention of catastrophic failures and costly repairs. This innovative system will help you optimize your performance by monitoring the condition of your valuable assets with highly accurate diagnostic tools.
Over 50 input/output modules to measure and interact with all parameters and relevant inputs (vibration, voltage, current, proximity probes, pressure, and temperature) in various configurations. The standard version comes in 32 channels or 16 (easy upgradable), designed to monitor flawlessly up to 8 or 4 machines respectively thanks to multiple easy configurable triggers and real-time adaptive processing. CMS can be customized so it can fit your needs in terms of channels count and sensors complexity.
- 16 or 32 vibration channels sampled at 51.2 kHz accelerometers and/or proximity probes, with voltage attenuator
- Dual-core onsite processor ARM-A9
- NEMA 4 electrical enclosure 20”x20” (Sensors Plug N Play)
- Operating temperature -68°F to 131°F (Optional -104°F to 158°F)
- 24 Bits ADC with dynamic range > 102 dB
- Onsite signal processing (11 scalar values: overall levels and power in bands)
- 16 Analog Inputs (8x 4-20Ma + 8 ±10 V) to monitor other sensors, retrieve signals from third party PLC’s output
- 8 Digital Inputs to be used as triggers -standard or 4 DI+4 DO (OPTIONAL) or 8 DO (OPTIONAL).