3-DAY VIBSCANNER® TRAINING CLASS
Hardware: Joystick and 3-button instrument operation; cables and sensors; alarm LED’s, memory, PC communication; and battery operation
Firmware: menu and icons for overall vibration, shock pulse, pump cavitation, speed, temperature, displacement, and instrument set-up procedures.
- Introduction: loading, licensing, and registering the OMNITREND® and Device Drivers; OMNITREND® main window operation for measure data viewer, machinery manager, route editor; and general settings.
- Database: demo database; creating new database; communication; device selection; report selector; measurement data viewer; multi edit function; user rights; print and help options.
- Route Function: creating and editing VIBCODE® or Machine Scan routes; transferring route to VIBSCANNER®; uploading route with measurement data; adaptive triggers measurement task.
- Measurement and Sensor Set-Up: trending (overall vibration levels); pump cavitation; shock pulse normalization; temperature; visual inspections; ISO alarms; characteristic frequency markers for machine faults and damaged anti-friction bearings and gear teeth; event editor; machine train mode; line speed mode; and troubleshooting and sensor etiquette.
- Measurement Data: evaluating measurement data and trend analysis; optimizing display; multi-views; multi-mode import; generating reports for database, statistics, alarm, graphics and measurement value.
Student should have basic knowledge of FFT, machine fault diagnosis experience, and vibration analysis. Level 1 Vibration Certification recommended. Some exposure to data collection methods is helpful, but not required.
BRING US TO YOUR FACILITY
Onsite Group Training
We can bring this class to you, classes are limited to 6 participants. You furnish an instrument to be used in the training course, a classroom with a large erasable marker board, 4 color markers, a projector and projection screen. We furnish an additional instrument, training simulator* and all training materials.
PC requirements at your facilities:
A computer with Windows operating system per this system requirements and administrator rights should be furnished during the training. If a computer is not furnished, the OMNITREND® software will not be installed.
*Equipment rental available. Contact us or call us at (305) 591-8935 for pricing.