SURETHERM 10X Induction Bearing Heater
The sureTHERM 10X induction heater may be small, but turns out to be a powerful induction bearing heater showing great flexibility. Featuring an extendable work area, it is suitable for small-sized components and bearings (up to 50 kg/110 lbs.) with a maximum diameter of 450mm/17.7 inches when used with extension crossbars. Easy to use and highly portable, especially in combination with the optional carrying case. The ideal induction bearing heating tool to use on location for precision bearing installation.
- Crossbars 14 / 25 / 40mm, gloves, grease and magnetic dual temperature probes included
- Standard voltage 110V
- Dual sensor control for 100% tension-free heating
- Touch screen for real-time feedback, access to operator settings and on-screen error reporting
- Count down start timer
- Different heating modes: 1 sensor / 2 sensors / Time mode / Ramp or Temperature Hold mode. The Ramp or Temperature Hold mode can be used at the end of the heating cycle to maintain the temperature of the heated workpiece.
- All-stainless steel housing
- Data download and report capabilities plus visual heating graphs of bearing heating cycle
- Remote control
- Different sizes of crossbars and extension posts
- Fitting mounting tool set
- Carrying case