Ultrasound and Vibration Solution
SDT340 with Ultranalysis 4.0
The SDT340 is the latest of our ultrasonic predictive maintenance solutions to detect, trend and analyze ultrasound and vibration.
SDT340 with Ultranalysis 4.0 software (UAS4.0) offers a Cloud-Connected Condition Monitoring Solution from air and steam leak management to electrical fault monitoring and mechanical inspections including bearing condition analysis and trending.
- Enhance productivity in the field with on-screen time signal, spectrum, split-screen view, and icon navigation.
- Color display gives you a crystal clear view in the darkest conditions.
- Experience enhanced impact detection with focUS Mode. See defects others simply cannot.
- Record time waveform data up to 10 minutes in duration with enhanced signal data.
- Pan and expand your time signal or spectrum and list the highest values to improve in-field diagnosis.
- Recall historical data for trending and alarming in-the-field acquisition.
- Cut the cord with SDT340’s high definition optional Bluetooth headphones.
- The intuitive interface to UAS4.0 allows for data collection in “off-route” mode.
UAS4.0 Condition Monitoring Software
- UAS4.0 is a scalable condition monitoring software solution that supports multiple technologies like ultrasound and vibration across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate at the department level, plant-wide, or even globally for real-time sharing of asset condition.
- Choose your platform: UAS4.0 manages and analyzes ultrasound data and vibration data in a desktop, network, or cloud server configuration.
Use your SDT340 ultrasound solution for a number of applications in your plant.
- Ultrasound Bearing Condition Monitoring– Monitor and maintain the health of your bearings.
- Ultrasound Leak Detection– Apply the SDT340 leak detector to your air leak, steam leak and gas leak detection efforts, and save up to 40% on energy costs. Convert the measurement from the SDT340 leak detector to flow rates with the SDT LEAKReporter, a free App for iOS and Android. SDT LEAKReporter generates reports and archives your leak data to the cloud.
- Electrical Systems– Detect electrical faults with ultrasound technology.
- Steam Traps– Ensure that you’re maintaining a clean steam system for maximum efficiency at your industrial site.
- Valve Monitoring– Detect valve defects and identify failures with ultrasound technology.
- Condition Monitoring– Protect your plant against downtime with efficient and accurate condition monitoring through ultrasound analysis.
- Pump Cavitation has a destructive effect on pump’s internal components. Use the SDT340 to isolate pump vanes and listen for small air pocket explosions.
- Marine Applications– Protect the integrity of your cargo and sealed spaces.
- Tank Test – Use your SDT340 to test underground storage tanks.