Laser Shaft Alignment System
KNOW YOUR MACHINE FROM EVERY ANGLE
The Easy-Laser® XT770 is the most powerful of our Generation XT laser shaft alignment systems. It allows you to display alignment data on different handheld devices, including our own XT11 ergonomic and rugged, IP66/67-approved shockproof alignment computer, which includes a built-in 13MP camera for documentation and HDMI video output.
With XT770 you can perform shaft alignment of horizontal and vertically/flange mounted machines, but also align unlimited machine trains, measure twist of foundation, soft foot, bearing clearance, and more. The EasyTrend program allows you to keep track of machine movement over time. That is useful when checking for thermal expansion and pipe strain issues among other things.
2-axis PSDs (position-sensitive detectors) permit adjustment of your machine both vertically and horizontally at the same time, with measuring units in any position. We call it 360° Live adjustment. The XT770 laser measuring units and display unit are shockproof and rated both IP66 and IP67 water and dustproof. Along with long operating times, this guarantees you will be able to take on and finish even the toughest alignment jobs.
The XT770 gives you the freedom to move seamlessly between hardware platforms and perform laser coupling alignment of rotating equipment with ease and precision. The Easy-Laser® XT Alignment application runs on both Apple® iOS and Android™ devices. All functions are available in a single app with programs for shaft alignment of both horizontal and vertical machines.
- Advanced capabilities such as continuous sweep and multi-point measurement modes.
- 360 Live feature allows for adjustment with units positioned at any angle around the shaft
- Program for Machine Train Alignment (unlimited)
- Program and hardware for Twist/Flatness base measurement
- Track machine movement over time with EASYTREND (optional DM-brackets required)
- Cardan shaft alignment (optional cardan alignment bracket required)
- Alignment data can be stored in the XT application, USB drive or emailed directly as a PDF report including measurement data and color images.
- The intuitive user interface guides you through the measurement process.
- Purchase multiple alignment systems with various capabilities, train just once! The alignment training costs are minimized significantly since the App interface and basic functionality is identical across all alignment systems.
- On-board IR camera option for XT11 display unit —measure heat profiles before and after alignment!
- Vibration monitoring and vibration analysis with optional XT280 VIBROMETER
- Alignment of belt and chain drives with optional XT190 BTA hardware
- Flatness and straightness measurements with optional GEO kit