Easy-Laser® XT770 Shaft Alignment
KNOW YOUR MACHINE FROM EVERY ANGLE
The Easy-Laser® XT770 is the most powerful of our Generation XT alignment systems. It allows you to display alignment data on different handheld devices, including our own Easy-Laser® XT11 ergonomic and rugged, IP66/67-approved shock proof alignment computer, which includes a built-in 13MP camera for documentation and HDMI video output.
With Easy-Laser XT770 you can perform shaft alignment of horizontal and vertically/flange mounted machines, but also align unlimited machine trains, measure twist of foundation, soft foot, bearing clearance, and more. The EasyTrend program allows you to keep track of machine movement over time. That is useful when checking for thermal expansion and pipe strain issues among other things.
2-axis PSDs (position sensitive detectors) permit adjustment of your machine both vertically and horizontally at the same time, with measuring units in any position. We call it 360° Live adjustment. Easy-Laser XT measuring units and display unit are shockproof and rated both IP66 and IP67 water and dustproof. Along with long operating times, this guarantees you will be able to take on and finish even the toughest jobs.
As with our Easy-Laser® XT440 and XT660, the XT770 gives you the freedom to move seamlessly between hardware platforms and perform laser shaft alignment with ease and precision. The Easy-Laser® XT Alignment application runs on both Apple® iOS and Android™ devices. All functions are available in a single app with programs for alignment of both horizontal and vertical machines.
- Advanced capabilities such as continuous sweep and multi-point measurement modes.
- 360Live feature allows for adjustment with units positioned at any angle around the shaft
- Program for Machine Trains (unlimited)
- Program and hardware for Twist/Flatness base measurement
- Track machine movement over time with EASYTREND (optional DM-brackets required)
- Cardan shaft alignment (optional cardan bracket required)
- Alignment data can be stored in the XT application, USB drive or emailed directly as a PDF report including measurement data and color images.
- Intuitive user interface guides you through the measurement process
- Purchase multiple systems with various capabilities, train just once! The training costs are minimized significantly since the App interface and basic functionality is identical across all systems (XT660 / XT440 / XT190).
- System with or without alignment computer
- On-board IR camera option for XT11 display unit —measure heat profiles before and after alignment!
- Vibration monitoring and analysis with optional Easy-Laser® XT280 VIBROMETER
- Align belt and chain drives with optional Easy-Laser® XT190 BTA hardware
- Flatness and straightness measurements with optional GEO kit