Laser Shaft Alignment System
The Easy-Laser® XT770 Shaft Alignment Tool allows accurate and efficient shaft alignment of horizontal and vertically/flange mounted machines plus aligns unlimited machine trains, measures twist of foundation, soft foot, thermal growth, bearing clearance, and more.
- Advanced capabilities such as continuous sweep and multi-point measurement modes.
- 360Live feature allows for adjustment with units positioned at any angle around the shaft
- Program for Machine Trains (unlimited)
- Program and hardware for Twist/Flatness base measurement
- Built-in ANSI/ASA Shaft Alignment Tolerances
- Alignment data can be stored in the XT application, USB drive or emailed directly as a PDF report including measurement data, color images, and signature.
- Track machine movement over time with EASYTREND (optional DM-brackets required)
- Cardan shaft alignment (optional cardan bracket required)
- The intuitive user interface guides you through the measurement process
- Purchase multiple systems with various capabilities, train just once! The training costs are minimized significantly since the App interface and basic functionality is identical across all XT systems.
- A system with or without alignment computer
- On-board IR camera option for XT11 display unit —measure heat profiles before and after alignment!
- Vibration monitoring and analysis with optional XT280 VIBROMETER
- Align belt and chain drives with optional XT190 BTA hardware
- Flatness and straightness measurements with optional GEO kit