Easy-Laser® E710 Shaft Alignment
Easy-Laser® E710 laser system delivers precision alignment in 3 easy steps: enter machine dimensions, rotate shafts and view results for coupling alignment and feet positions. In addition, you can check machine base twist with included Straightness, Flatness/Twist and Parallelism measurement programs.
The E710 easily measures misalignment together with any Soft Foot condition. E710 has built-in Alignment Tolerances and Thermal Growth Compensation features. Pre-assembled brackets and wireless communication make setting up and using the system a breeze.
- Align horizontal machines as well as machine trains of up to 15 machines in line, cardan shafts and vertical/flange mounted machines.
- Align your machines to true operating conditions! EASY-MONITORING program included with the E710/E720 measures positional changes of machinery during start-up or shut-down.
- Alignment data can be stored in the Easy-Laser® E710 and printed directly as a PDF report or archived and managed with the free EASY-LINK™ software included with the system.
- Align belt and chain drives with optional Easy-Laser BTA hardware
- Bar code reader for machine identification
- Expandable for more measurement applications