2-DAY VIBROTIP® CLASS
Hardware: 5-button instrument operation; cables and sensors; PC communication; battery operation.
Firmware: menu and icons for overall vibration, shock pulse, pump cavitation, speed, temperature, displacement; instrument set-up procedures.
- Introduction: loading, licensing, and registering the OMNITREND® and Device Drivers; OMNITREND® main window operation for measure data viewer, machinery manager, route editor; and general settings.
- Database: demo database; creating new database; communication; device selection; report selector; measurement data viewer; multi-edit function; user rights; print and help options.
- Route Function: creating and editing VIBCODE® routes; transferring route to VIBROTIP®; unloading route with measurement data.
- Measurement and Sensor Set-up: trending (overall vibration levels); shock pulse normalization; pump cavitation; temperature; ISO alarms; event editor; troubleshooting and sensor etiquette.
- Measurement Data: evaluation of measurement data and trend analysis; optimizing display; multi-views; database, alarms, statistics, graphics and measurement value reports.
Student should have a general concept of basic vibration analysis and basic computer operation. Some exposure to data collection methods is helpful, but not required.
BRING US TO YOUR FACILITY
Onsite Group Training
We can bring this class to you, classes are limited to 6 participants. You furnish an instrument to be used in the training course, a classroom with a large erasable marker board, 4 color markers, a projector and projection screen. We furnish an additional instrument, training simulator* and all training materials.
PC requirements at your facilities:
A computer with Windows operating system per this system requirements and administrator rights should be furnished during the training. If a computer is not furnished, the OMNITREND® software will not be installed.
*Equipment rental available. Contact us or call us at (305) 591-8935 for pricing.