Turbine diaphragm alignment with CENTRALIGN® (SYSTEM2)
- Measurement Objectives
- Review Components; proper storage, specifications
- Setting Sensor Addresses
- Power and Cabling Options
- Programming Sensor Addresses/Averaging
- Software review (Dimensions, Measure, Results) and Soft Keys.
- Overall Procedure; Long Range/Short Range
- Practice data collection on Simulator using Static Mode
- Resolution, Repeatability, Accuracy
- Tolerances (Compressors, Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Stern Tubes, etc.)
- Measuring Modes and applications
- Practice data collection on simulator with Multi-point
- Presets and Line Presets
- Reporting and Excel downloading
- Field use (time and facilities dependent)
Student should have alignment experience in general; some exposure to the laser alignment system would also be helpful but is not required.
BRING US TO YOUR FACILITY
Onsite Group Training
Interested in having this course at your facility? Contact us for more information.