Bore measurement with BORALIGN® or CENTRALIGN® ULTRA STANDARD or EASY-LASER® E950
- Measurement Objectives
- Review Components; proper storage, specifications
- Setting Sensor Addresses
- Power and Cabling Options
- Programming Sensor Addresses/Averaging
- Firmware review (Dimensions, Measure, Results) and Soft Keys.
- Overall Procedure; Short Range
- Practice data collection on Simulator using Static Mode
- Resolution, Repeatability, Accuracy
- Tolerances (Compressors, Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Stern Tubes, etc.)
- Measuring Modes and applications
- Practice data collection on simulator with Multi-point
- Presets and Line Presets
- Field use (time and facilities dependent)
Student should have alignment experience in general; some exposure to the laser alignment system would also be helpful but is not required.
BRING US TO YOUR FACILITY
Onsite Group Training
We can bring this class to you, classes are limited to 6 participants. You furnish an instrument to be used in the training course, a classroom with a large erasable marker board, 4 color markers, a projector and projection screen. We furnish a training simulator and all training materials.
2-DAY BORE ALIGNMENT CENTRALIGN® ULTRA STD
June 27 – 28
October 3 – 4