ALIGNMENT CENTER is the common PC software platform for all our laser shaft alignment instruments and applications (except OPTALIGN IR/V, MASTERLIGN, HYDRALIGN or SYSTEM 2). It provides the perfect solution for preparing, analyzing, organizing, archiving and printing alignment measurement files.
The optional ALIGNMENT CENTER software gives you:
- Database hierarchy levels and file search
- Quick preview of file results
- Two-way communication allowing advance file preparation full editing, printing and archiving as well as backup/restore of alignment files.
- Exchange of alignment files and templates between alignment instruments.
- Customized color reports with your company logo and linked photo.
- Measurement results can be exported to MHTML, HTML & CVS format.
- Storage of any file-based information such as photos (any picture format), documents (Word, PDF, etc.).
- 2D and 3D color views with selection options to fix or unfix data points and areas (Straightness & Flatness only)
ALIGNMENT CENTER supports Shaft Alignment, Live Monitoring, Bore Alignment and Geometrical Measuring applications and the following alignment instruments:
- LEVALIGN EXPERT
- OPTALIGN PLUS
- OPTALIGN PLUS Series
- OPTALIGN smart
- ROTALIGN PRO including BORALIGN, LEVALIGN and STRAIGHTNESS
- ROTALIGN SMART EX
- ROTALIGN ULTRA including LEVALIGN and STRAIGHTNESS
System: Win XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) and Windows 8 (not Windows RT)
Serial or USB Interface: Required for connection to alignment instrument
The Alignment Center software is licensed so that a single copy may be used with an unlimited number of measurement instruments through the use of device activations/communication licenses at a single facility. A paid device activation communication license is needed for each measurement instrument to be used with the PC software.